This website is owned and operated by Simply New Zealand.
By accessing, browsing, shopping or using any of the services on this website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Products and Online Orders
- All products advertised on this website are subject to availability.
- Prices may vary store to store and vary slightly online.
- Any order placed by you on this website is an agreement by you to purchase a particular product for the price stated on this website at the time you place your order. You recognise that by making the order, you are agreeing to pay for the product(s) at the time of ordering.
- To place an order on this website you will need to input your contact details and your delivery details.
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself in respect of the allowances permitted for each country that you will be entering and clearing customs.
Prices and Payment
- Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
- Should the product(s) may not be readily available at the time of placing your order we will be in contact with you to discuss replacement of a similar item(s) to the value of your order, or a full refund.
- Prices may vary store to store and website pricing may vary. Should you see a pricing difference or variation, please let us know prior to your purchase so we can offer a solution at your chosen store location, or prior to online order placement.
- Once your order has been confirmed no further changes can be made to it. If your circumstances change please contact our help desk on (09) 630 0292 as soon as possible, and we may be able to either refund and/or create a new order for you.
- All prices displayed on this website are in New Zealand Dollars and may be changed at any time without notice.
- The price payable for any product(s) is the price specified on this website at the time of placing the order.
- Payment for product(s) must be made by a valid credit card using the ordering facility on the website or via our head office.
- All products must be paid for in full on the website or over the phone before your order can be processed.
Credit Card Information
For your security, Simply New Zealand does not hold your credit card details on file and therefore they must be re-entered at the time of each purchase through the website and/or over the phone.
Please see Shipping | Handling page for full delivery information. Availability of products may change without notice. In case of delivery of incorrect products or failure to deliver goods in time, please contact our head office on (09) 630 0292 or email us email@example.com